Once you have booked your Body+Soul St. Barth retreat your deposit is non-refundable. In the event that you need to cancel your retreat, the following refund policy applies.
If you cancel your retreat
In the event you have to cancel, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply:
- Cancellation more than 90 days + before the retreat: full refund minus the deposit.
- Cancellation between 60 – 89 days before the retreat: 50% refund minus the deposit.
- Cancellation less than 60 days before the retreat: 0% refund.
*To officially cancel, an email is required to Body+Soul St. Barth.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy above will apply, with no exceptions. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc…), but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat center. We have designed our cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change.
If we cancel the retreat
- If Body+Soul St. Barth must cancel a retreat for any reason except force majeure circumstances, you will receive a full refund for all deposits and payments that have been made. We cannot, however, compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred.
- In the unlikely event that Body+Soul St. Barth must cancel a retreat due to weather, natural disaster or political upheaval, we cannot guarantee a refund – it will be depending on receiving a refund from the venue we work with.